Pinga Frisim

torsdag 6 januari 2011

hello everyone!!!:)

today is great, i have been sleeping like a baby for two nights in a row now =) so i feel good. and today i was danceing latino explosion! on fitness24seven plus in malmoe. wonderfull and so sweaty and fun!! i love dance and specially shake dance! so I have been on a good good mood:) and i finally found out that my love rihanna!! coming to malmoe arena 31:st of oktober the loud tour!!! i gotta have a ticet!!!

if im not in barcelona then...
then i have to fly to sweden for her! thats funny! hehe

Rihannas new album Loud is verry good the best!!





On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes


But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar